Hey everyone! We were nominated by Liv from Liv’s Dreams (formerly Thoughts On Twelve) to do the Wisteria Writers Challenge! Thank you Liv!
- Thank who nominated you
- Answer ten questions given
- Add to questions you thought of
- They have to be book or novel related
- Nominate ten people
Have you ever been published? (Magazine, e-zine, Amazon, etc.)
Is publishing a goal for you? If so, when do you hope to be published?
Yes, publishing is a goal for me. And I really don’t know.
Where is favorite place to write? (if applicable)
I don’t have a favorite place to write
How do you write? (Computer, type-writer, by hand, etc.)
Computer and by hand.
Who is your favorite author?
I don’t have a favorite author
What is the usual length of your work? (Novel, novella, poem, etc.)
I’ve never really finished any stories I was writing
Do you illustrate your work?
Are you a series writer or stand-alone-novels?
I mostly write stand-alone novels, but I am working on a books series
Flowery, describe-everything-in-detail writing or straight to the point?
I really don’t know how to describe it
Does writing with music distract you or help you?
I’ve never listened to music while writing.
- How do you deal with writer’s block?
- Where do you get your ideas for stories?
- How often do you write?
- What is your favorite book?
- How many stories have you written so far?
- Have you ever written a novel with a friend?
- How long have you liked to write?
- What genres do you write in?
- Who inspires you to write?
- When did you start writing?
Daleenc @ Thoughts from a Christian Cowgirl
Kellyn @ Reveries
Gabrielle @ Write for the King
Rfdumals @ Pretty, Plus and Proud
Abi Leah @ Life as a Homeschooled Teen
Lisa Meister @ God is Good
Kate @ Scatterbrained Seamstress
Maha @ funhouse vision
Baylea @ bayleahart