Whoooa! hold up! yeah Two blog awards? That’s because my good friend Jaylee Morgan nominated me for the Mystery Blogger ward and The Awesome Blogger award.Besides that I have an announcement. I said I’d do song reviews and so far I’ve only done two, well ok one. then I made a list of my Top Ten Favorite Songs. Well now let’s get into the awards
Let’s begin with this so-called Awesome Blogger Award!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
Ok, now I normally don’t tag my posts but I guess I’ll try it.
- What drives you to blog?
Well, I just do it cause it’s fun and I love to write, this blog was originally talking about Christian Life but I never thought much about that topic so I decided to focus on writing
2. How do you balance blogging with real life?
Same as anyone would balance work with real life, time management. planning ahead, stuff like that
3. What are some goals you have for your blog?
To start doing reviews, and sharing poetry, etc.
4. What is a random fact about you?
Check out my post Top Ten Fun Facts About Me
5. What is your favorite kind of blog post?
6. Are you learning a second language? If so, what?
Ok, yeah, I’m teaching myself French, but also I’d like to take a class for that
7. What song are you listening to right now?
I’m listening to a LOT of songs!
8. What is your favorite book?
9. What makes you happy the most?
10. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
I don’t know how to answer that questions Jaylee.
And that concludes that award
Now for the Mystery Blogger Award!!!!
Note for the nominees: To accept this award, tell us three things about yourself, answer my questions, and share three of your favorite posts! Then pass it on to other bloggers by giving them some new questions to answer.
Fact # 1 I write poetry.
Fact # 2 I’m a musician. I play three instruments and am currently writing songs
Fact # 3 I love History, it’s so interesting learning about things that happened many years ago.
- What are your feelings about Veggie Tales?
Veggie Tales is a lot of fun
2. When do you start your Christmas shopping?
Hmm, never thought about it, never keep track of it.
3. Name five of your favorite TV shows.
100 Things To Do Before High School
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)
That’s pretty much it
- What was the last funny thing you’ve said?
- what are your summer plans?
- Do you have a favorite YouTube Channel? If so what?
- What is your favorite song?
- What is your favorite thing to blog about?
- How often do you blog?
- How well do you manage your time?
- If you could have any job in the world when you grow up, what would it be?
- Do you go to school or are you homeschooled?
- What is your favorite thing about school? (if you have one)
- Phoenix and Dark Scales
- Mila @ Doodling Panda
- Write Ally Write
- Teen Girl Meets World
- Rachel Vincent
- Rainbow Girl
- Kellyn Roth
- Happily Abi
- Dreaming of Guatemala
Now it’s time for the song review!
Here by Alessia Cara
As I’ve mention in my Top Ten Favorite songs posts, this is one of my favorite songs. Don’t really know what to say about it except it’s about feeling depressed what you’re with the wrong crowd, and wondering “why am I here when this is not the right fit for me” I apologize if this doesn’t make any sense, don’t know how else to put it.
On a scale of 1-10 I’d give it a 10. Not sure why I like this song so much but I just do, it happens.
Well, that’s it for this post.